Drone2Map for ArcGIS 1.0.1 is a minor update that brings you improved stability and bug fixes.
Here are some highlights:
- Fixed issues that allowed users to accidentally double-click the Offline check box, which resulted in some users locking their accounts
- Improved user management when checking licenses in and out for offline use
- Improved icon for offline basemap
- Fixed issue that prevented users from canceling an attempt to close the application
- Fixed issue where a black border displayed after processing a clip area on an NDVI product and sharing as tile service
- Fixed issue where rapidly switching projects resulted in products persisting between projects
- Fixed issue where pinned projects were not properly displayed when Drone2Map opens
- Improved stability when working in 3D view
- Improved handling of datasets that include yaw, pitch, and roll
- Improved consistency with zooming to the project area and highlighting the selected image point when opening inspection projects
- Improved performance and annotation management when using the inspection viewer
Do you have an idea for a feature you’d like to see in Drone2Map for ArcGIS? Tell us about it at the ArcGIS Ideas site.