The ArcGIS Pro User Experience Team invites you to participate in a moderated Usability evaluation targeting one of four (4) specific areas: ArcGIS Pro Data Management (Fields, Domains, Subtypes, and Versioning), Licenses & License Management, ArcGIS Pro SDK, and developing for Accessibility.
Who we’re looking for:
- Existing ArcGIS Pro Developers (and)
- Users familiar with data management within ArcGIS Pro (or)
- Developers who use the ArcGIS Pro SDK (or)
- Users who are familiar with licensing for ArcGIS Pro (or)
- Developers who are familiar with accessibility compliance standards, or currently develop with accessibility in mind
In total, we’re looking for 15 committed participants.
How it works:
Our goal for these studies is to assess the usability of ArcGIS Pro from multiple perspectives, not to test your GIS skills. We are interested in testing our software, discussing your perspectives, and learning from your feedback.
To consider you as a participant, we require that you are registered and approved by your employer to attend the 2018 Esri Developer Summit, and complete a pre-screening questionnaire (see details below). Your time in the test lab will be about 45 minutes.
Your test session will be recorded and observed by members of the User Experience Team.
We thank you in advance for your time and look forward to meeting you in Palm Springs.