We are pleased to announce the release of Esri Maps for MicroStrategy v3.0.
Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 3.0 offers significant updates and enhancements for document designers, analysts, and architects.
Here are some highlights:
- Map application has been streamlined.
- Quickly edit MicroStrategy layer properties after data has been added.
- Style data using manual breaks classification.
- New floating, resizable map legend has been added.
- Change the order of groups in the legend.
- User experience for configuring map tools and settings has been improved.
- Customize the availability of map tools and elements in the map.
- Change the map’s look and feel using predefined or custom themes.
- Heat map algorithm has been improved with support for weighted measures heat maps.
- User experience for working with feature attribute tables has been improved.
- Automatic clustering when features exceed a specified threshold has been added.
- Visible range widget has been enhanced.
- Create and use labels on the map.
- Set the outline color for point shapes and polygon features.
- Additional number, data, and currency formats are available.
- Support for ArcGIS roles and privileges has been added.
- Support for vector tile layers and basemaps has been added.
- Software is available in English, Japanese, and German.
- Documentation is available in English and German.
~The Esri Maps for MicroStrategy team