New text card
The new text card also enables you to quickly add text without needing to know HTML or CSS. You can also more easily insert cards and tables, as well. To learn more, check out this blog post.
A new search experience
On March 5th, we released a new search experience to support you and your community in exploring data and content. Here are some highlights:
- An autocomplete search bar
- A redesigned Search Results Page with new filters and collections
- Support for private items and more content types
- Faster indexing
For more information, check out our blog post, A New Search Experience for ArcGIS Hub is Here.
Initiative template publisher
We’ve also added the option to publish your favorite initiatives as templates for streamlining your internal processes and sharing best practices with other organizations. Here are five fast steps for getting started:
- Within ArcGIS Hub, click Initiatives.
- Choose Templates from the View By dropdown menu.
- Click Create New Template.
- Provide a title for the template and click Create Initiative Template.
- Within the Template Editor, click Find Existing on any card to add content. A copy of the item you choose will be added to your template.
HTTPs support for hub sites with custom domains
Have a site with a custom domain? We now support HTTPs so that you can ensure a secure connection for people accessing your content. Providing this support greatly improves the security of private data shared on public sites. It also validates your organization as an authoritative and secured source of data.