Now that you have shared your downloadable image service, how does a client download rasters? Below are the steps to download rasters:
- Add an image service into ArcMap.
- Make selection either by creating a query (Select By Attributes), or by using the selection tool (Select By Rectangle).
- In the Table of Contents, right-click on your image service layer, point to Data, and then click on Download Selected Rasters.
- Check all the files you want to download. Here you can uncheck any overviews or other rasters that may have been selected that you do not wish to download.
- Optionally, you can choose to clip your rasters to the data frame extent or to a graphic.
- Click Download. Your files will be located in the target location that was specified in the Download Selected Rasters window.