ArcMap 10.5.1 is a quality improvement release focused on increasing performance and fixing bugs. Improvements include
- Enhancements to the Slope and Aspect tools in the Spatial Analyst extension and the Raster Surface toolset in the 3D Analyst extension.
- Updates to the Append Control Points, Build Pyramids and Statistics, and Transfer Attributes tools.
- New product types and processing templates for some Airbus and DigitalGlobe sensors.
- Improved support for the PostgreSQL database.
- Fixes addressing the unique requirements of localized versions of ArcMap.
Read the list of all Addressed Issues in ArcMap 10.5.1.