Welcome back to San Diego this year for our annual User Conference (UC), we are so excited for you to join us in person – we can’t wait to meet you! Between July 9th and July 15th, we will be hosting a range of summits, technical sessions, demo theaters and more with a focus on operational intelligence.
This blog will help you maximize your time at UC by highlighting ways to learn about Esri’s Operational Intelligence product suite. The UC is also a great opportunity to engage with our team and get your burning product questions answered.
What is Operational Intelligence?
Whether it is day-to-day operations or long-term strategy, many different organizations utilize the intelligence they gather from data to make decisions in real-time. The ArcGIS system enables you to fuse multiple sources of information to accelerate that decision-making process: it could mean command and control of field personnel for a major event, or analysts using images to identify an area of interest. Since all Operational Intelligence products require ArcGIS Enterprise, you’ll also want to learn about how ArcGIS Mission, ArcGIS Knowledge, ArcGIS Excalibur, ArcGIS Pro Intelligence, ArcGIS Earth and many other products can extend your ArcGIS investment. Our Operational Intelligence products support thousands of customers from military intelligence to the private sector.
Connect with the Operational Intelligence team
Stop by a few of our Expo Hall booths, sit in on technical sessions, or join a workshop to meet with the team and learn about how our products can help you meet your goals.
Imagery Summit @ Esri UC – Check out the imagery summit to learn about geospatial artificial intelligence, the latest in data collection sensors and platforms, using imagery to increase situational awareness, and learn how to apply the latest technology to your business needs from imagery industry experts.
July 10, 2022 | Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina | San Diego, California | Register here
Imagery related product sessions at UC:
- Imagery in ArcGIS: An Introduction to Video in Your GIS – Wed, 12:15p.m. – 1:00p.m. @SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 06
- ArcGIS Excalibur: Enhancing Web-Based Workflows Using Imagery and Video – Thur, 12:15p.m. – 1:00p.m. @ San Diego Convention Center (SDCC) – Expo Demo Theater 07
Defense and Intelligence
Esri Defense and Intelligence Forum – Learn more about how organizations are using the latest in GIS for defense and intelligence workflows, discuss industry and tech trends, connect with peers, and discover innovative solutions.
July 12, 2022 | Hilton San Diego Bayfront | San Diego, California | Register here
Defense and Intelligence related product sessions at UC:
- ArcGIS Pro Intelligence: An Introduction – Tue, 10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. SDCC – Room 30 B
- ArcGIS Knowledge: An Introduction – Tue, 2:30p.m. – 3:30p.m. SDCC – Room 30 A
- 3D Analysis for Defense and Intelligence Workflows – Wed, 12:15p.m. – 1:00p.m. SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 14
Safety and Security
Safety and Security Summit @ Esri UC (ES3) – Learn how safety and security professionals are using GIS to build resiliency in communities, collaborate with industry peers, discover new strategies to reduce risk, and meet with Esri subject matter experts.
July 9–12, 2022 | San Diego, California | Register here
Safety and Security related product sessions at UC:
- ArcGIS Mission: Public Safety Field Operations – Wed, 10:00a.m. – 10:45a.m. SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 06
- Get Started with ArcGIS Dashboards – Sun, 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m. SDCC – Room 33 A/B
ArcGIS Enterprise is your foundational GIS, and in the sessions below, you’ll learn about everything you need — from cloud data warehouses to all the latest features.
- ArcGIS Enterprise: Integrating Cloud Native Services – Tue, 4:00p.m. – 5:00p.m. SDCC – Room 31 A/B/C
- ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise: Architectural Patterns and Practices – Wed, 8:30a.m. – 9:30a.m. SDCC – Room 10
- ArcGIS Enterprise: Q&A with the Product Teams – Thu, 2:30p.m. – 3:30p.m. SDCC – Ballroom 20 B/C/D
If you haven’t registered yet, it’s not yet too late to do so! You may choose to join the in-person event, register for digital access, or watch the plenary sessions only.
For more information about Operational Intelligence and to stay up to date on our different sessions at UC, follow us on Twitter or sign up for the ArcGIS Enterprise Newsletter for the latest updates.