Esri’s Story Maps Team has a new resource for developers. It’s published on the blogging site Medium, and we call it the Story Maps Developers’ Corner.
Here are the articles we’ve posted to the Devs’ Corner so far:
- Create buttons for Main Stage Actions in Map Journal
- Jazz up your story with Google Fonts
- Add Google Analytics to your Story Map
- Grow Your Story Map’s Audience with Open Graph Tags
- Showcase your photos in Map Tour with readmore.js
- Set up your Story Maps development environment
- Story Map Security: Who can view or edit your app?
- Add <audio> to your Map Journal
If you need help using or customizing a Story Map app you can visit the Story Maps place on GeoNet to post questions and browse posts from your fellow storytellers and developers. Members of Esri’s Story Maps Team also review and respond to issues you raise on GeoNet.