Update highlights include:
- Annotation – Create and edit annotation features
- Layout – Create new layouts and layout elements, and manage layout views and selections
- Utility Network – Create custom utility network tools, traces and workflows
- Content – Manage project item metadata
- Portal – Query portal and online for groups, folders, and content
New code samples and guides
Also, the “What’s New for Developers at 2.1” page in the Pro API reference includes the full list of API Changes.
The new AnnoTools sample add-in showing examples performing updates via the new Annotation API:
Viewing metadata with the new MetadataViewer sample add-in, leveraging new Content API updates:
In the coming weeks, we’ll have new posts on the key enhancement areas listed above.
Developer Summit 2018 is coming – Search the Dev Summit agenda using “Pro SDK” to quickly find the many sessions available throughout the week. Links to more learning opportunities at Dev Summit are found in this earlier post.