Starting the second week of August 2021, the 2021 U.S. data for ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro (extension to ArcGIS Pro), ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop (extension to ArcMap), and ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise will be available for download from MyEsri.
Key highlights of the 2021 U.S. data include:
- Esri’s 2021/2026 U.S. Updated Demographics including Historical Time Series and new Economic Dependency Ratios
- Esri’s 2021 updates for Esri Tapestry Segmentation, Consumer Spending, and Market Potential data
- Business locations and summary data that provide information on approximately 13 million active businesses in the U.S.
Instructions for Installing Data
As an eligible customer on maintenance, you can download your Esri Demographics data through MyEsri. Please refer to the following installation guides:
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop (applies to both ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro or ArcGIS Business Analyst ArcMap)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise.
Learn to Use Data
To learn how to interpret and use Updated Demographics variables and databases such as dependency ratios, income, and more, please visit this Learn Path.
We hope you enjoy the newly available 2021 U.S. data update for on-premises use. If you need additional assistance, please contact Esri Support Services: