Understanding the local characteristics of a marketplace is key to making decisions on where to invest in a business. Business development and market research professionals especially in the real estate, food services, banking, and retail sectors are often visiting sites and assessing trade areas. They need access to market research insights not only in their offices but also on the go. The new BAO Mobile app helps them access demographic, spending, and market profile data anywhere, anytime on their iOS and now on Android devices.
New Release for Android Devices
Here are some highlights of what you can do with the new app on Android devices:
- Collect Basic Demographics (U.S. only), Spending (U.S. only) and Key Global Facts for an area.
- Run demographic reports around a location based on a radius (in miles or kilometers) or drive time.
- Compare market facts for any two sites.
- Get started quickly with the redesigned user interface and improved user experience.
Updates for the iOS App
With the recent release, the iOS app is available in the following country’s App Stores. All of the listings are in English and provide a help link for usage instructions.
BAO Mobile is a free app that you can download to your iOS and Android devices*. To start using the app, you’ll need a Business Analyst Online subscription. If you don’t have one, sign up for a free trial.
* Please note that the new BAO Mobile app is a separate installation and not an update to the existing BAO app . If you are using the current BAO app, you can choose to uninstall it. We will remove it from Apple App Store and Google Play on April 3, 2015.