Collector for ArcGIS (iOS) released today with a minor bug fix update. In addition to a number of stability and performance improvements, the following issues that were reported by you have been addressed: BUG-000113226, BUG-000113236, BUG-000113419, and BUG-000114083. Please update your devices to the latest version from the iTunes App Store. To find more about what is in this release and what is coming next, visit our Documentation Website.
In addition to this release, we have been busy working on the Aurora Project and on Tuesday night we updated the beta with the following new capabilities:
- New pre-planned offline workflow as described in the What’s New for ArcGIS Online blog
- A brand new, simplified ad-hoc download experience
- The ability to sync edits directly from within the map
- SBAS-only support for Trimble GNSS receivers
- Read-only support for Arcade expressions in popups
We will be talking a lot about the Aurora Project in a series of upcoming blog articles and at the Esri International Users Conference in July. Please feel free to join the iOS beta now by emailing email@example.com. Our Android beta will be coming soon!