Submission deadline and eligibility
The ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Map Contest is open to all users of the app around the world. All submissions must use ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud within their mapmaking process. Get creative and let your map paint your story. Judges will select the top three (3) most creative and compelling maps. The contest duration will be from June 4, 2021 to September 17, 2021.
"Puffin breeding habitat throughout the year" map by Emma Lidbury
- Key dates
- Judging criteria
2021 Key dates and deadlines
June 4, 2021 | Contest submission begins
September 17, 2021, 5:00 p.m. (PDT) | Contest submission closes
Winners will be notified prior to the public announcement.
Map design by Sarah Bell
- Each competitor is allowed a maximum of two (2) entries.
- The map must be created using ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- The map must be at least 480 px by 480 px.
- Acceptable file formats are PDF, PNG, and JPG/JPEG; AI files are acceptable as long as all linked content and fonts are embedded with the file that is submitted.
- Resolution for PDF, PNG, and JPG/JPEG files should be set at 300 dpi/ppi.
- The maps must be received by September 17, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (PDT).
- Contestants must be willing to sign a release form allowing Esri to feature their map in publications.
- Interested in entering this contest? Make sure you review our official rules and terms of agreement.
Map design by Mai Ghaly
The contest will consist of winners for first, second, and third place, who will receive the following prizes:
- First place: (1) Esri water bottle, (1) Esri hat, and (1) Esri tote bag
- Second place: (1) Esri tumbler and (1) Esri tote bag
- Third place: (1) Esri hat and (1) Esri tote bag
- All winners: (1) ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorial Book and a feature in the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Map Contest Winners Gallery
Map design by Lalé Moradpour
Judges appointed by the sponsor will determine the winners. The entries will be evaluated by professional mapmakers, judging the maps based on overall design, engagement, creativity, map clarity, and legibility.
Interested in entering this contest? Make sure you review our official rules and terms of agreement.
Map design by Anna Breton