We are proud to announce the release of version 10.2.6 of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET! This release brings support for 3D and KML to .NET developers using the Runtime to build native apps for Windows PCs, tablets, and phones.
Here are a few highlights of new capabilities in the SDK:
- Just like a MapView and Map are available for 2D, a SceneView and Scene enable you to display and interact with spatial data in 3D.
- Support for KML version 2.2, plus some extensions. KML content can be hosted online or accessed locally and displayed in a Map or Scene.
- Display buildings and structures using the new Scene service and display a variety of local data sources in a Scene, such as tile packages, mobile geodatabases, shapefiles, and local server services.
- Show terrain using online image services or local raster data for elevation sources.
- Extrude 2D graphics to provide 3D context.
- Use pre-defined 3D symbology and custom models to render complex 3D graphics.
- Change camera location to view Scene contents from different perspectives.
For a more complete list of new capabilities, performance improvements, and quality fixes in 10.2.6, please see the release notes.
Download and start using these new features today!
ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET Team