Happy New Year, users! Check out this blog for a quick retrospective on ArcGIS Enterprise.
ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 is here!
- So many of you were ready to turn it up to 11 this year. The 2022 release of ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 was very successful, resulting in more early adopters and people using this next generation of ArcGIS Enterprise than ever before.
- The ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 release included updates to the the Enterprise portal, content and data management, administration, apps, and much more.
- ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 only includes the ArcGIS Pro-based runtime; this means it is the first release of ArcGIS Enterprise to no longer include the ability to publish or run ArcMap-based services.
Customers are transforming their organization with cloud-native.
- ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes is now available to everyone! Talk to your account manager if you’re interested.
- We were blown away at the UC with your engagement and attendance – the Kubernetes “Wreck It and Recover It” session was jam-packed.
Early Adopters participated in the 11.0 and 11.1 beta programs.
- We launched an Early Adopter Program for testing beta features!
- Across the 11.0 and 11.1 programs, there were 5 beta releases and 100+ organizations participated.
- 12 driver features were tested including: ArcGIS Enterprise webhooks, custom data feeds, upgrades, and more!
- If you’re interested in testing out future beta features, please sign up here.
There are so many of you, and you’re awesome!
- We love that you spend time connecting with us and each other.
- With 10 sub-communities on topics like Ideas, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, and Publishing and Managing Services (and about 200 members in each one), the Esri Community for ArcGIS Enterprise is thriving. More than 1,000 ideas have been submitted (by you!) through the Esri Community.
- 11,000 of you follow us on Twitter. (Follow us here!)
- More than 10,000 of you subscribe to our monthly email newsletter. (Not on the list yet? Sign up here.)
We’re here to support you. The product team has been creating helpful information for you, that you can do even greater things with ArcGIS Enterprise. Just this year, our team created 12 blog posts on important topics like the 11.0 release, version numbering, cloud data warehouse support, patching, beta features, Kubernetes, and more. We also created technical papers for you on topics like architecting your deployment and performance and reliability considerations related to network transport time. Plus, we conducted more than 20 event sessions and countless interviews with you at in-person events like Dev Summit, User Conference, FedGIS, and more. If you have questions for us, please reach out to us here.
Thank you for a great year – we appreciate you and are inspired by you every day!