This year, Esri’s User Conference (Esri UC) is a completely virtual event occurring July 13 – 16. This immersive online event offers you many ways to learn and get inspired about GIS, as well as connect with Esri experts and other GIS professionals.
Daily, there will be a live-streamed Plenary session, tech sessions with live Q&A, expo hours where you can chat with Esri associates, and a comprehensive library of recorded resources that can be accessed during the event.
There is no deadline to sign up for this event. If you’re not registered, you can register here.
The Field Operations capabilities of the ArcGIS platform offer powerful tools which enable you to take your maps into the field, digitize workflows, and optimize the efficiency of your mobile workforce. Our suite of field apps gets associates in the office and the field working in unison: ArcGIS Workforce, ArcGIS Navigator, ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS Survey123, ArcGIS QuickCapture, ArcGIS Explorer and ArcGIS Tracker.
Our user conference is the perfect time to learn more about these apps and what they can do for your organization. Check out the full agenda or see below for a quick reference list to all the offerings related to field operations this year.
Make sure you don’t miss our Road Ahead session on Wednesday morning to watch our debut of ArcGIS Field Maps!
Note: You may want to bookmark this page as it will contain live links to our sessions during the conference.
Technical Sessions with live Q&A
(All times in PDT)
Monday, July 13th
1:40 pm – 2:40 pm ArcGIS QuickCapture: An Introduction and What’s New
2:50 pm – 3:50 pm ArcGIS Workforce: An Introduction and What’s New
Tuesday, July 14th
7:30 am – 8:30 am ArcGIS Tracker: An Introduction and What’s New
1:40 pm – 2:40 pm ArcGIS Explorer: An Introduction and What’s New
2:50 pm – 3:50 pm ArcGIS Survey123: What’s New
Wednesday, July 15th
7:30 am – 8:30 am ArcGIS Field Apps: The Road Ahead
8:40 am – 9:40 am ArcGIS Field Apps: Live Q&A with the Product Team
8:40 am – 9:40 am ArcGIS Navigator: An Introduction and What’s New
2:50 pm – 3:50 pm ArcGIS Collector: An Introduction and What’s New
2:50 pm – 3:50 pm Extending ArcGIS Survey123
Demo Theaters & Tech Workshops
Demo theaters and tech workshops are on-demand recordings that you can watch any time during the conference event. Topics include:
- ArcGIS Field Apps: Using Arcade to Make Mobile Maps Even Better
- Leveraging ArcGIS Field Apps for Field Operations
- ArcGIS Field Apps: Taking Your Maps Offline
- ArcGIS Collector: Authoring Effective Maps for the Field
- ArcGIS Collector: Working with High Accuracy Data
- ArcGIS Collector: Best Practices for Inspection Workflows
- ArcGIS Collector: Advanced Data Collection Workflows
- ArcGIS Collector: Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Software Issues
- ArcGIS Survey123: An Introduction
- ArcGIS Survey123: Workflow Automation with Webhooks
- ArcGIS Survey123: Working with External GNSS Receivers
- ArcGIS Survey123: Taking Your Maps Offline
- ArcGIS Survey123: An Introduction to Smart Form Design Using XLS Forms
- ArcGIS Survey123: Mastering Feature Reports
- ArcGIS Tracker: Analyzing Worker Tracks to Discover Patterns and Trends
- ArcGIS Navigator: Best Practices for Using Your Data for Navigation
- ArcGIS Publisher: Creating Maps for the Public
During the conference you’ll be able to connect directly with our team in chat and one-on-on meetings. Visit the Field Operations expo showcase page where we will be standing by to talk to you about our solutions, answer any questions you have, and listen to your feedback.
The hours of the expo are as follows (PDT):
Monday, July 13th 12:15 pm – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, July 14th 7:30 am – 9:40 am
Tuesday, July 14th 11:10 am – 3:50 pm
Wednesday, July 15th 7:30 am – 9:40 am
Wednesday, July 15th 11:10 am – 3:50 pm
See you there!
Connecting with our customers is our favorite thing to do and we look forward to seeing you at our virtual event!