The ArcPad team is pleased to announce that ArcPad 10.2.3 is available to download via the My Esri website. The ArcPad 10.2.3 update addresses some important enhancements that improves the utility and stability of ArcPad. Here are some highlights:
- New ArcPad System Camera module included for use on Windows 7 (or later) devices. This new module is specifically designed for users that have not been able to change the resolution of photos taken with the ArcPad Camera. This new module also includes the ability to switch between front and back cameras.
- ArcPad can now support symbology based on unique values, many fields.
- Support for connecting to ArcGIS Online on older mobile operating systems (pre-Windows Embedded handheld 6.5). For more on this subject see the notice on the ArcPad GeoNet blog.
- Improvements to data synchronization (line/polygon improvements, memory management)
- This release also includes a number of improvements for memory management, enterprise geodatabase authentication, and more.