Eligibility and requirements
All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer, including spaces)—Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords)—Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you provide will be published on the website and agenda. Eliminate any bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Coastal & marine spatial planning / protection
Fisheries and aquaculture
Ports and precision navigation
Hydrographic data collection
Weather and climate
Climate and sea level rise
Weather and climate data in action
Applications of GIS in meteorology
Making METOC data services GIS-ready
Climate impacts on the marine ecosystem
Climate and coastal resiliency
Frequently asked questions
Am I allowed to promote my product?
No. Product promotion is not allowed. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
How are abstracts chosen?
Our committee will evaluate each abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process.