Work toward the future everyone wants
Unprecedented social changes and economic demands make it difficult for cities to maintain and prioritize community engagement and plan ways to balance equity for all. City planners, business owners, and residents can rally around location-based information to work together, share ideas, make real improvements, and advance civic inclusion.
See your community engage
Communication and collaboration help communities enhance inclusion and overcome complacency. Encouraging public participation early and often helps bring transparency and accountability to the decision-making process. Using a location-based approach helps leaders better understand community members' needs.
- Identify needs or gaps in education, affordable housing, and health care.
- Address social inequities by combining data, public input, and feedback.
- Show where work is being done and communicate its value.
- Provide visual communication tools, like maps, apps, and dashboards, to share progress, keep the public informed, and bring initiatives to life.
- Connect community partners, such as universities, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), and nonprofits, to reach shared goals.
Gather public opinion, encourage citizen involvement, and propel a data-driven approach to problem solving using location intelligence technology from Esri.