Details of the Parcel Management Solution Grant
Esri is granting the Parcel Management Solution to your county assessor's office to support the building and maintenance of an accurate tax roll. Note that your county is among only 10 jurisdictions currently receiving this offer. Why? Because we want your perspective to ensure that your community is accurately represented. It is the Esri user community that drives our educational offerings and improvements to our software and services.
The Parcel Management Solution grant includes the following software, applications, and training resources:
- Two ArcGIS Desktop Standard licenses
- ArcGIS Online (level 2 included)
- One ArcGIS Enterprise Standard license
- Parcel Management Solution
- Unlimited access to e-Learning for one year
- Two complimentary passes to the Esri User Conference (Esri UC) in San Diego, California
This grant is a starting point in assisting you in completing the important work you do. Assessors use GIS to accurately determine property values, perform QA/QC, respond to taxpayers and defend property values, engage the public through authoritative information products, and manage field appraisal and data collection.
The offer ends on February 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. (PST).
The following provisions apply:
- Each organization is only eligible for one grant.
- Only pre-identified county assessor offices chosen by Esri will be eligible.
- The software and training materials cannot be extended to a third party and must remain in possession of the grantee.
- The ongoing maintenance of the software will be the responsibility of the grantee after the first year. Software maintenance fees are not required, but maintenance allows the grant recipient to continue to take advantage of all several benefits including technical support, unlimited access to e-Learning, new releases and updates, passes to the Esri UC, and more.
- No product or training substitution in the grant will be extended.
- Optional jump start packages, professional services, and training are available for an additional fee.
Take the next step toward modernization.
We need the following information to process your grant: