Calling all Esri partners and developers! We hope you’re planning to join us in Palm Springs for Esri’s annual consecutive events, Esri Partner Conference (EPC), March 5-7th & Developer Summit (DevSummit) March 8-11th in Palm Springs, California! Both event agendas are full of opportunities to network, collaborate, and get inspired.
- EPC is an exclusive meeting just for Esri’s global partners and distributors who are reshaping the world through the application of geospatial technology. EPC provides the environment to develop the strategies and skills to extend the value of your business, expand the power of geographic information, and deliver success.
- DevSummit is open to attend for all Esri customers and is designed to show you how to build cutting-edge apps using advanced mapping technology from Esri. At DevSummit you will be able to test-drive no tech, gain training and learn, attend hundreds of user presentations and technical sessions sharing best practices, as well as take advantage of opportunities to get our technical questions answered by Esri staff.
If you’re attending, don’t miss the Showcase March 7-10th connect with Esri, startup, partner, GIS product, industry, technical support areas and attend live demos of the latest geodeveloper and partner tools to help you capitalize on growing technology trends.
Esri Showcase Hours – Oasis 1 & 2
- Monday, March 7, 2:00pm-7:00pm (Social 5-7pm)
- Tuesday, March 8, 1:00pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday, March 9, 10:00am-6:30pm
- Thursday, March 10, 10:00am-4:00pm
Visit the Startup Zone & Partnering with Esri Area featuring subject matter expert Esri staff from the Esri Startup Program & Esri Partner Network (EPN), along with five partner companies providing unique knowledge on the benefits of partnering with Esri. Learn about their ArcGIS-align product or content offerings and how they’ve successfully gone to market with Esri using ArcGIS products, developer resources, and selling their apps or data on ArcGIS Marketplace.
For those of you unfamiliar with the Esri Startup Program, is a global, up-to three-year program that gives product focused emerging businesses the tools to build mapping and location analytics capabilities into their applications. Qualifying startups receive online services, software, training and support, content, marketing, and other opportunities to help them succeed.
Exhibiting Esri Startup Partners:
- Agere Integrity provides pipeline integrity management software on the Esri platform. The application suite is built on the latest Esri technology to perform High Consequence Area (HCA) and Class Location analysis for pipeline operators. The application suite is comprised of an extension to ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise processing components running on the latest ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing model. Discover the Agere Integrity ArcGIS Pro Add-in on the ArcGIS Marketplace.
- Beans.ai is a geospatial data-as-a-service provider startup that creates highly accurate sub address level geocodes for hard to find apartment complexes and multi-dwelling units. Discover their offerings on the ArcGIS Marketplace,
- Edgybees brings clarity, accuracy, and speed to mission-critical and lifesaving operations that rely on streamed aerial video for situational awareness. Accurately matching real-time video feed to satellite reference imagery, Edgybees enables pilots, ground operators, and command centers to accomplish critical and high-urgency missions quickly and safely.
- Synthetaic was founded in 2019 with a mission of revolutionizing the way is AI is built in order to unlock value in geospatial, security, media, and other domains. Through state-of-the-art unsupervised AI (which does not require human labeled data), Synthetaic’s RAIC platform enables immediate AI insight on a global scale.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Area Sponsor: AWS Worldwide Public Sector helps government, education, nonprofit customers deploy cloud services to reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and increase innovation across the globe. With AWS, you only pay for what you use, with no up-front physical infrastructure expenses or long-term commitments. Public Sector organizations of all sizes use AWS to build applications, host websites, harness big data, store information, conduct research, improve online access for citizens, and more. AWS has dedicated teams focused on helping our customers pave the way for innovation and, ultimately, make the world a better place through technology. AWS & Esri, leverage Esri’s world-leading mapping and analytics software with AWS, the most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform.
- Esri Startup Program & Partner Network Area Host: Global program supporting qualifying early-stage startups building ArcGIS mapping technology and location intelligence into their products or content offerings. Get resources to develop or migrate your solution, successfully go to market, and create a lasting partnership with Esri, esri.com/startups.
Some additional EPC highlights you should take note of include the following:
- Plenary Session: Listen to Jack Dangermond speak about Esri’s vision for the future and how GIS is helping to reshape the world—creating exciting new opportunities for the partner community.
- Sessions: Join Esri subject matter experts at breakout sessions revolving around key industries, the latest ArcGIS platform release, and tried-and-true best practices from the Esri business development teams.
- Networking Socials: Reconnect with old friends and expand your network when you socialize with attendees, partners, distributors, and Esri teams.
Don’t pass up this unique opportunity, join us for 2022 Esri Partner Conference (EPC) and Developer Summit (DevSummit) in Palm Springs, California!