Next week is the 2023 Esri Partner Conference (EPC) and Developer Summit in Palm Springs, and the Real-Time product team is looking forward to engaging with developers and users of real-time technology in ArcGIS! As you plan your schedule for the week, check out the below list of sessions and activities that can help you explore how to leverage real-time ingestion, analytics, and alerting in your maps and applications.
If you haven’t registered yet, check out your registration options here for EPC, and here for DevSummit. In addition to real-time visualization & analytics, you can read more about the broader spatial analytics sessions here.
Also be sure to follow ArcGISanalysis on Twitter for the latest updates about GeoEvent Server and Velocity.
All times PST. All locations reference the Palm Springs Convention Center and the Renaissance Marriott.
Esri Partner Conference
Saturday, March 4
- Capabilities for Partners in Real-Time Visualization and Analytics (3:15-4:00pm , Primrose A)
Sunday, March 5
- GIS as an Enterprise Analytics and Data Science System (8:30-9:30am, Primrose B)
Esri Developer Summit
Tuesday, March 7
- ArcGIS Velocity: An Introduction (4-5pm, Primrose B)
- ArcGIS Maps SDKs for Game Engines: Visualizing Real-time GIS Data in 3D Applications (4:45-5:15pm, Demo Theater 3: Mesquite D-E)
- Meet the Teams (6:30-8:30pm, Esplanade)
Wednesday, March 8
- ArcGIS Velocity: Custom Data Ingestion with gRPC and HTTP (2:30-3:30pm, San Jacinto)
Thursday, March 9
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server: Extending Capabilities with the SDK (1:00-2:00pm, San Jacinto)
- ArcGIS Velocity: Stateful Real-Time Analytics with Arcade (3:15-3:45pm, Demo Theater 1: Oasis 1-2)
- ArcGIS Maps SDKs for Native Apps: Real-Time (5:30-6:30pm, Primrose B)
Friday, March 10
- Leveraging Real-Time Capabilities in Your Apps (10:00-11:00am, Primrose CD)
You can also visit the ArcGIS GeoEvent Server and ArcGIS Velocity kiosks in the Capabilities area of the showcase to connect with the product team and ask questions. Hope to see you there!