Geography at the Heart of Financial Institutions
Banking is a competitive business. Market share and brand recognition alone aren't enough to attract and retain customers. To be more effective, many banks, credit card companies, credit unions, and other financial services organizations are turning to GIS to help them understand their data better than ever.
GIS allows your organization to
- Enhance your understanding of risk, customer interaction, and economic conditions using spatial models based on geography and geodemographics.
- Improve profitability and operational performance by sharing knowledge-based decision making across departments.
- Grow line-of-business collaboration across departments with economic forecasts, neighborhood studies, and territory analysis.
- Reduce business complexity through a more accurate analysis of real-world market conditions.
- Increase your market understanding based on a single, common view of business performance using geoextended workflow and business processes.
Learn how banking and financial organizations benefit from the use of geographic analysis and GIS.
Take a look at other case studies, demos, and books and white papers.