As scientists and environmental managers, you use GIS to study the environment, report on environmental phenomena, and model how the environment is responding to natural and man-made factors.
With Esri GIS software you can
- Manage multiple types of geographic data.
- Assess relationships such as runoff and groundwater purity.
- Measure change such as wildlife habitat encroachment.
- Model events such as drought impact on forest health.
- Improve workflow processes, from data gathering and analysis to publication and distribution of findings.
See how GIS is benefiting other organizations like yours.
Take a look at other case studies, podcasts, and books and literature.