The 2022 Esri User Conference is almost here, and the ArcGIS Business Analyst team is extremely excited to meet you all in person! Join us from July 11, 2022 to July 15, 2022 at the San Diego Convention Centre. The Esri User Conference is the place where users can learn, connect, and discover the latest advancements in geographic information systems (GIS) technology.
Before I dive into the sessions and workshops ArcGIS Business Analyst will be hosting—have you registered for the Esri User Conference? If not, head over to the registration page and follow the steps!
What is ArcGIS Business Analyst and how will it help my organization?
ArcGIS Business Analyst helps you make smarter decisions for market planning, site selection, and customer outreach by combining demographic, business, lifestyle, spending, and census data with map-based analytics. From prominent retail chains to hospitals and consulting firms, ArcGIS Business Analyst helps organizations understand consumers and clients, and see opportunities clearly within any industry.
Many organizations’ questions start with “Where?” and with ArcGIS Business Analyst, the answers become well-defined and actionable. You can analyze, visualize, and predict market trends, geographic patterns, and hidden connections in the data. ArcGIS Business Analyst is designed for small / mid businesses as well as enterprise deployments alike. It’s the perfect location-based analytical tool to help you make the smartest decision, no matter what field you are in.
Come visit us
Are you ready for the conference? We can’t wait! Come find our ArcGIS Business Analyst work area, located within the business industry area. We’re looking forward to answering your questions, viewing your work, and helping you see how ArcGIS Business Analyst can support you. There are a number of ways to connect with us throughout the conference:
Designated Business Analyst Work Area (Located in the Business Island on the Expo Floor)
- Tuesday, July 12, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (PST)
- Wednesday, July 13, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (PST)
- Thursday, July 14, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (PST)
Business Analyst and Community Analyst SIG: Tuesday, July 12, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. (PST)
- ArcGIS Business Analyst customers are welcome to attend the special-interest group (SIG), where attendees from across public and private sectors share their experience and success with ArcGIS Business Analyst in their organization. This is a private group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the invite
Thursday Night Party: Thursday, July 14, 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (PST)
Outside of these hours, you can contact us at email@example.com
ArcGIS Business Analyst Sessions:
ArcGIS Business Analyst: An Introduction
Tuesday, July 12, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 05 B
Thursday, July 14, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 05 B
- Curious how to get started with ArcGIS Business Analyst, even if you don’t have any experience? Attend this session, where you can learn how to use ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App, ArcGIS Business Analyst Mobile App, ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro, and ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise.
Building Custom Infographics for Your Organization
Wednesday, July 13, 12:15 p.m. – 12:35 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Expo – Guiding Your Geospatial Journey Spotlight Theater
- Infographics are the new way to visualize key indicators and information in the form of beautiful content that is easily understandable. With ArcGIS Business Analyst infographics, learn how to display different types of data with the ability to add your own data and geographies.
ArcGIS Business Analyst: What’s New
Wednesday, July 13, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 16 B
Thursday, July 14, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 09
- ArcGIS Business Analyst keeps getting better! Come attend this exciting session, where you can learn about updates and enhancements in ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App, ArcGIS Business Analyst Mobile App, ArcGIS Business Analyst Pro, and ArcGIS Business Analyst Enterprise. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of what’s in store for upcoming releases.
ArcGIS Business Analyst: Using Your Own Data with Enrichment and Infographics
Wednesday, July 12, 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 11
- ArcGIS Business Analyst leverages data through the ArcGIS GeoEnrichment Service and locally installed data. You can access tens of thousands of variables describing demographics, consumer spending, market potential, businesses, purchasing power, Census data, crime statistics, health data, and much more for countries and markets around the world. Attend this session to get a better understanding of how you can leverage data within analyses, infographics, and workflows across multiple ArcGIS apps, including ArcGIS Business Analyst.
ArcGIS Business Analyst: Tips and Tricks
Thursday, July 14, 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (PST) | SDCC – Featured Expo Demo Theater
Thursday, July 14, 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 11
- This workshop will highlight the best tips, tricks, tools, and capabilities of ArcGIS Business Analyst Web App. Learn how to design advanced workflows, customize your work, create beautiful infographics, maps, and more.
Other Sessions We Recommend:
We all love the data that’s included in ArcGIS Business Analyst. Do you ever want to learn more about it and how to become a bona fide data expert? Below, we have broken down a few sessions diving into some of the data that is included with ArcGIS Business Analyst:
GeoEnrichment: Add Location-based Context to Your Apps and Workflow
Tuesday, July 12, 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 11
- GeoEnrichment is the process of enhancing existing data with additional location-based information about people and places in a specific area. Join this session to learn how GeoEnrichment data can help your organization make more informed decisions about your area of interest.
Esri’s Demographics and Census 2020: What’s New in the U.S.
Thursday, July 14, 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 05 A
- Esri’s Demographics and Census data includes thousands of data attributes. Power your work with global demographic, spending, lifestyle, and business data. Come learn about demographic trends and different types of data Esri offers for the U.S.
Living Atlas: An Introduction
Tuesday, July 12, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 02 (in-person and virtual)
Tuesday, July 12, 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Room 04
- ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World is the foremost collection of geographic information from around the globe. This data includes maps, apps, and data layers to support your work. Attend this lesson to learn about the new updates and additions we have recently added. Get a deeper understanding of how you can use ArcGIS Living Atlas and share your work within your organization and beyond.
Living Atlas: Understanding Your Community
Tuesday, July 12, 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 04
- Try out the ready-to-use maps covering thousands of demographic and statistical topics with ArcGIS Living Atlas. Get a deeper understanding of your community of interest with nationwide data in just a few steps.
Living Atlas: 2020 Census Content Tour
Tuesday, July 12, 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (PST) | SDCC – Expo Demo Theater 04
- Learn about the decennial Census dataset, which includes detailed population, households, race, and ethnicity data—all available down to the block level. See how to leverage these items for your own mapping and analysis work.
We can’t wait to meet you at the 2022 Esri User Conference! To learn more, see the 2022 Esri User Conference detailed agenda. Below, you can find additional resources you may find useful:
- Register for the Esri User Conference
- Things to do at the Esri User Conference
- ArcGIS Business Analyst Product Overview Page
- Review the ArcGIS Business Analyst Bundles
- Join our LinkedIn Business Analyst User Group
- Join our Business Analyst Esri Community
- Read more Business Analyst blog articles on ArcGIS Blog
- Watch Business Analyst Web App videos
- Watch Business Analyst Mobile App videos
- Watch Business Analyst Pro videos
- Visit the Business Analyst Resources page