Keep it all under control
To manage and maintain any facility—its safety, security, and operations—is a complex and expensive effort. Facility managers achieve success using powerful data management, analysis, and visualization. A digital approach to facility management helps leaders assess security risks, develop plans, protect staff and assets, and improve daily operations.
See efficiencies others can’t
Smart maps help facility managers understand their spaces and the people in them and oversee daily operations.
- Get real-time operational awareness of campus spaces, asset inventories, and building conditions.
- Improve wayfinding with indoor mapping.
- See the locations of service requests or emergency alerts in real time.
- Create map-driven floor plans for work spaces that minimize distractions and maximize teamwork.
- Gain insight into movement patterns through visualization and discover ways to cut costs, protect assets, and increase safety.
- Simplify coordination of construction, renovation, and maintenance projects.