Details of the ArcGIS for Personal Use Grant for New IAAO Members
Esri is granting ArcGIS for Personal Use to new members of the International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO) to accelerate their career and interest in GIS.
ArcGIS for Personal Use comes with everything you need to map like a pro. Get access to the full range of capabilities in the ArcGIS platform to create rich, dynamic maps and apps. Take advantage of this opportunity to have ArcGIS for Personal Use at home for noncommercial, personal use.
The annual term license includes the following:
- ArcGIS Desktop Advanced
- ArcGIS Pro
- ArcMap, ArcCatalog
- ArcGIS Online Creator User Type and 100 service credits
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability
- ArcGIS Data Reviewer
- ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
- ArcGIS Network Analyst
- ArcGIS Publisher
- ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager
- A suite of ready-to-use apps for use anywhere, on any device
- ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World with maps and data, including access to foundational content from Esri on thousands of topics
- Installation support
- Unlimited access to self-paced e-Learning on the Esri Training website
The following provisions apply:
- Offer is valid until June 16, 2020 while supplies last.
- Each new member of IAAO is only eligible for one grant.
- Only preidentified new members of IAAO will be eligible.
- The software and training materials cannot be extended to a third party and must remain in grantee's possession.
- The ongoing maintenance of the software will be the responsibility of the grantee after the first year. Software maintenance fees are not required, but maintenance allows the grant recipient to continue to take advantage of several benefits: technical support, unlimited access to e-Learning, new releases and updates, and more.
- No product or training substitution in the grant will be extended.
Unlock your full potential with Esri's ArcGIS for Personal Use
We need the following information to process your grant.