This is the 1st article in a 6-part series highlighting new capabilities in the ArcGIS Business Analyst extension for ArcGIS Pro 2.6 release from July 2020.
The latest release of the Business Analyst extension for ArcGIS Pro contains new features for working with Target Marketing.
Here are some highlights in the 2.6 release:
- Eight (8!) new geoprocessing tools in the Target Marketing toolset – the What’s New lists them all.
- Associate a customer layer to any selected target profile.
- Add a volumetric field to your customer profile – for example, this helps you understand the volume of sales per Tapestry segment.
- You can choose any market area boundary to analyze potential customers – for example, you can use a base profile of San Diego City and see how the analysis is applied across San Diego County.
- The Four Quadrant Analysis now allows dragging-and-dropping of segments, renaming customer types, and customizing colors.
- New mapping layers and reports are available. The mapping layers have improved default cartography.
- You can now load your previously created profiles with Import Segmentation Profile and Import Survey Profile.
For a quick tour of these new features, check out this video:
You can check out the previous What’s New in Target Marketing for the 2.5 release in this article.
Additional information about these new tools can be found in the ArcGIS Pro documentation for Target Marketing. We’re very excited to share these new capabilities with you and are already working on expanding them in upcoming versions. Please reach out and let us know if you have any questions about these two new tools or any other capabilities in ArcGIS Business Analyst.
Email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can find some links for Business Analyst that you may find useful.