Optimizing Healthcare Strategy and Equity with Demographics Webinar
Connecting place and demographics unlocks an entirely new picture of healthcare needs and opportunities within a community. From market development to social determinants of health, location intelligence helps healthcare organizations make smarter decisions across their operations.
Join Daniel Probasco from Emerus and Phil Lanzafame from Sentara Healthcare to hear how their organizations are analyzing markets and patient demographics with location intelligence and using these insights to program services and improve outcomes.
- Intro and Welcome: Dr. Este Geraghty, Esri
- Achieving Health Equity with a Geographic Approach: Kymberli Fieux, Esri
- Improving Healthcare Accessibility with Location Intelligence: Daniel Probasco, Emerus
- Social Determinants of Health and Vulnerability: Phil Lanzafame, Sentara Healthcare
- Panel Discussion: Daniel Probasco, Emerus | Phil Lanzafame, Sentara Healthcare | Jing Wu, Esri
- Live Q&A
Register for the Webinar
May 28, 2020 | 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. (PDT)