Esri Developer Summit 2022 is almost here, scheduled March 8th – 11th in Palm Springs, California.
The ArcGIS Pro teams have been working to provide a great line-up of offerings to help you get started and updated on the latest features and patterns for Pro development with the ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET.
A list of Pro SDK technical sessions and demo theater presentations is found below. Check the detailed agenda page for the full list of offerings, and search on “Pro SDK” as seen here, and then click on each day to see the SDK sessions scheduled and more information. Also, be sure to check out the ArcGIS Pro: The Road Ahead session.
Also this year, there will also be a two-day presummit training seminar available – Building Apps with the ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET. It’s a great way to get started with the SDK and jumpstart your development work with Pro.
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Approaches for Pro Extensibility
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: COGO API
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Improving Your Dockpane and ProWindow Design Patterns
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Layout
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Parcel Fabric API
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Understanding the Sketch Tool
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Using Graphic Elements with Maps and Layouts
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: What’s New in the Geodatabase and Utility Network APIs
Demo Theater Presentations:
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: Customize Galleries and Comboboxes with Templates
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: The TableControl
- ArcGIS Pro SDK for .NET: WebViewBrowser Control and Webview2
- Topology in the ArcGIS Pro SDK
- Versioning Variations: An In-Depth Look at Using ArcGIS Pro SDK with Geodatabase Versioning
Finally, plan to visit the ArcGIS Pro Area in the Esri Showcase. The Pro Team staff will be available to answer your questions, demonstrate the latest updates in ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and discuss the Pro Roadmap. The SDK Team will be available to help you get started with your add-in work, and discuss and demo migrating add-ins to Pro 3.0. See this earlier post for more information on the SDK updates coming with Pro 3.0.
We look forward to seeing you at Dev Summit!