Highlights from the last year
Mapping and Visualization
- ArcGIS Online: Best Practices for Publishing and Maintaining Large Datasets
Working with your data
- Working with Hosted Feature Layer Views and Public Data
Feature layer is our best layer to work with feature data directly on the web. In this session, we will discuss and demonstrate different options and techniques to optimize the performance of the layer, from the service configuration and caching to the client-side queries to take advantage of data already in the web browser.
Building 3D experiences
Create better experiences, easier
- Calcite Design System: What’s New and Road Ahead
- Designing Apps with Calcite Design System
- Building Web Apps with Calcite Design System and React
Editing. We introduced a lot of new editing capabilities in the past year. You can now create user-friendly editing experiences both in 2D and 3D that maximize your user’s productivity and ensures data accuracy. Come to our web editing session to learn more about how to leverage our new editing capabilities to build the next-generation web editing experience.
- Building Apps with Geospatial Web Components
Best practices, development techniques, and tooling
- TypeScript: What Is It and Why Might I Need It?
- A Practical Guide to ArcGIS Online Security
- ArcGIS Online: Best Practices with Hosted Feature Services
Getting to know the API
Dive deep and look far
There’s a lot going on!
In addition to the technical sessions, there are several great activities planned for getting to know esri product teams, networking with other developers, and to have fun!
- Watch the Plenary sessions that showcase the technology updates that we are most excited about
- See this guide on things to do at the conference.
- See keynote speakers that will spotlight some amazing customer journeys and implementations.
Discover some cool places and things to do in Palm Springs using this tour.