New versions of the ArcGIS API for Silverlight and ArcGIS Viewer for Silverlight are now available for download. The 3.3 release is focused on bug fixes and targeted enhancements to improve product quality and integration with the ArcGIS platform. Changes include:
- Support for GdbVersion on ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer and RelationshipParameter classes
- Support for feature collection items in web maps
- Exposed symbol properties to modify the editing experience with Editor, TemplatePicker, and EditorWidget
- Support for OAuth authentication when connecting to ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS content
- Support for services with multi-point geometry
- Fallback to authentication using proxy when service connections fail
In addition to the changes above, the 3.3 release includes support for Visual Studio Community 2013. You can learn more about what’s new in the API here, and what’s new in the Viewer here. The Viewer’s source code is available on GitHub here.