Quick announcement: Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS v2.2 Developer Edition is now available for download from the ArcGIS Developers site.
This release includes many new capabilities that were recently added to the embedded Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS in ArcGIS Online last month. Highlights include:
- Support for editing related records in the Edit widget
- Option to remove preset filters defined on the web map in the Filter and Group Filter widgets
- Support filtering unique values based on previous expressions in the Filter and Query widgets
- Improved user experience in the Near Me and Smart Editor widgets
- More feature selection tools in the Select widget
- More configuration options in the Splash widget
- A new visualization type in the 3DFx widget
For more details, please review this blog post: What’s New in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (September 2016).
The Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Dev team