We expect DevSummit 2016 to be the biggest best one yet. The ArcGIS platform and its tools and capabilities for developers are larger and more powerful than ever before. DevSummit is a great time for product developers and engineers at Esri to stop their work for a week and meet with you, demonstrate everything new that they built that you can use today, and give you the best “Road Ahead” previews for you as you plan your projects for the next year or two.
If you want, show up a couple days early and take one of our two-day hands-on pre-DevSummit training workshops:
In addition to all the typical DevSummit activities, things like Speedgeeking, Lightning Talks, and of course our highly competitive world-famous Dodgeball tournament, the highlight of DevSummit is always the 200+ technical workshops that you can attend in order to see, learn, and put into your hands the latest GIS technology and developer tools from Esri.
Here is a highlight of the Top 20:
- Latest Innovations from Esri’s Application Prototype Lab
- Vector Tiles in the ArcGIS Platform
- Building ArcGIS Apps for Apple Watch
- Developing cross-platform native apps with AppStudio for ArcGIS (basic and advanced sessions)
- Building Web Editing Applications
- Accessing Your Enterprise Geodatabase using SQL and Python
- Real-time GIS and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Koop: Using 3rd-party Services within the ArcGIS Platform
- Developing with ArcGIS Open Data
- Go Mobile with Xamarin, C#, and Visual Studio
- Using TypeScript for Developing Web Applications with ArcGIS
- Deep Dive into How the Geometry Engine Can Help You Build Better Apps
- Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS: Development Tools and Techniques
- Overview of the ArcGIS Runtime Quartz API
- Getting Started with the ArcGIS REST API and NodeJS
We hope you’re just as excited and looking forward to another successful DevSummit as we are. See you there!
Commenting is not enabled for this article.