While there is no technical session about sharing or using web tools or geoprocessing services at User Conference this year, we have worked hard to produce new learning materials leading up to the conference.
Quick-start Tutorial: Share a web tool
- This is a step-by-step tutorial with screenshots at each step to guide you throughout the process to share your analysis from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Enterprise.
New blog posts
Blog: How to use web tools in map viewer and Web AppBuilder
- This blog post shows how you can use your web tool in the Portal for ArcGIS Map Viewer (Classic) and the geoprocessing widget from the Web AppBuilder.
Blog: How to make your web tool analysis result easier to understand and interpret
- The best practices to control the symbology of your analysis feature output are discussed in the blog.
Blog: How to share your analysis to standalone ArcGIS Server from ArcGIS Pro
- I demonstrate the key steps to publish your customized tool to publish, from ArcGIS Pro to a standalone ArcGIS Server.
Past conference recording
Video recording of our session at Esri Developer Summit 2021
- In this presentation, Shing Lin and I demonstrated the concept of web tools and geoprocessing services, a quick demo about the major steps to share your tools to ArcGIS Enterprise, and some best practices. The video is 1 hour, including a short live Q&A in the end.
Connect at Esri UC 2021
In addition to these resources, our development team is available to chat with you through the User Conference platform. Just ask about web tools or geoprocessing services at the Virtual Information Desk, or send a chat or meeting request to our personnel through the Connect/Networking part of the User Conference platform.
- Shing Lin
- Simon Suo
- David Hughes
Enjoy the Esri User Conference 2021!