ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud® is now Available!
We are very excited to announce the release of ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud!
The ArcGIS and Adobe® integration opens GIS up to an expanding group of design- and communications-focused users, who can now make direct use of spatial information. Cartographers can have the best of both worlds, too, since they can now work in Adobe and ArcGIS simultaneously.
With ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud, design and communication professionals have access to data-driven maps right inside Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Quickly find street, political, and physical features, man-made and natural event layers, satellite images, and many more maps. Download your selection directly into Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop as editable vector layer or high-resolution images. Customize your maps so they standout with your branding, your company’s color palette, or your unique cartographic style.
ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud has many features available to you:
- Define map extents geographically or by using your Adobe application’s preferences
- Preview and load geographic content from your ArcGIS Online organizationdirectly into Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Access community-contributed content from the Living Atlas of the World
- Maintain editable vector artwork layers with descriptive names inside of Illustrator
- Produce maps with your design and branding using the familiar Adobe tools
- Add shapefiles
- Support for map projections
- Improved support for image services
- Support of web map labels to Adobe Illustrator text
- Custom DPI output of images
- Scale bar added to map on sync
How to get ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud
ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud is now available via the Adobe Add-ons Marketplace to both Mac and PC users for Adobe Photoshop version 16.1 and newer and Adobe Illustrator version 19.2 and newer.
User’s with an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription can download and use the full version of the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud app at no additional cost with any ArcGIS Online Level 2 account. If you’re a current Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber but you don’t have an ArcGIS Online subscription, you can sign up for a free trial.
Click Here to Download Now
For additional information about ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud, please refer to the following resources: