The 10.2.5 release of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for WPF is now available to download from ArcGIS for Developers. This release follows the 10.2.3 release in May 2014 and addresses at least 50 bugs you asked us to fix, and a few more we found as well! We also found time to add a few minor enhancements you asked for:
- Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition is now a supported IDE.
- The gdbVersion on RelationshipParameter Class is now supported.
- New DrawMode.ScreenAlignedRectangle enumeration type was added (Note: DrawMode.Rectangle is map-aligned).
- Support for feature collection items by reference in WebMaps.
- Exposed Symbol properties on Editor, TemplatePicker and EditorWidget.
- Support for WMTS multidimensional services.
You can read the full list of enhancements, issues addressed and known limitations in the release notes.
Note that version 10.2.5 marks the last planned release of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for WPF. Technical support will continue to be available through June of 2016. Moving forward, we recommend you explore WPF solutions based on the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET. For information on transitioning to the new ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET please read this blog post.