Version 3.7 of both the ArcGIS API for Flex and ArcGIS Viewer for Flex was released on Tuesday November 25th, 2014. This release was focused on user enhancement requests and bug fixes for both the Viewer and API, as well as adding support for OAuth using Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.
API Enhancements and bug fixes
- Exposed the supportsOAuth property in PortalInfo.
- Now displays level “19” of OpenStreetMap data.
- NIM099505 – Fixed an issue where the Attribute Table didn’t show the domain from the feature type.
- NIM102867 – Corrected the problem where binding directions options fails; however, using action script to create and set direction options succeeds.
- NIM101995 – The style specified in the InfoWindow label is now honored in the sample application.
- NIM102756 – Fixed an issue where legend labels did not print. This was handled by including the Name property for dynamic layers.
- Fixed and issue where unable to print image services secured using tokens.
Application Builder and Viewer Enhancements
- Added support for OAuth in Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.
- Fixed an issue where it is unable to close Application Builder from sign-in page.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a web map causes mouse pointer to disappear.
- Added the ability to set the copyright via the Configure Layer dialog.
- Now allow the “Application name” to have dots as a part of the URL.
- NIM103414 – Fixed an issue where the draw widget showed incorrect measurements or alters the measurement for the last drawn polygon.
- Added support for unsupported layer types to use a default swatch for the TOC component.
- Fixed an issue where most widgets did not use the width and height set in the widget tag.
- MapSwitcher now listens for AppEvent.BASEMAP_SWITCH.
- Possible to now set tooltips using setMapAction.
- Now provides better description to failed geoprocessing jobs.
- Fixed an issue where the default Bing Maps culture is always ‘en-US’ when using WebMap.
For a complete list of Application Builder and Viewer enhancements, see the What’s new in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex topic on the Resource Center. Improvements were made to the core Application Builder and Viewer, and some of the widgets.