We are excited to announce the release of Beta 2 for ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud! We added the following updates to the app, and we are looking forward to hearing your feedback on these and others as we get closer to the release.
– Ability to add shapefiles from disk
– Ability to load a web map from URL
– Support for webmap/feature layer labels
– Ability to search for and add layers from ArcGIS Online
– Table of Contents for organizing layers
– Improved layer presentation
– Symbol/renderer categories displayed as sublayers
– Polygons strokes and fills are combined into a single path
– Concatenation of text strings (without spline)
– Improved icons
– Theme of the extension now linked to AI/PS brightness setting
– Downloaded data appears in a new document instead of a new artboard
– Ability to automatically apply AI libraries to your data during download based on layer name
Beta 2 will be released and installed via a private Adobe® Exchange group. To receive the email invitation to join this group and get access to Beta 2, please revisit the Early Adopter Community web page for ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud. Once you do, you’ll be prompted to provide your email address which is associated to your Adobe Creative Cloud account (Adobe ID).
Within a few days of providing this information, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to access Beta 2 of ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud.
If you’ve previously installed Beta 1, you will need to uninstall it before you install Beta 2 using Adobe Exchange. To uninstall Beta 1, follow the instructions in the README.pdf in the Uninstall_ArcGISMapsForAdobeCC_beta1. The zip can be downloaded from the Software Download page on the Early Adopter Community site.
Please continue to provide feedback by participating in the user forums and for more information, please visit the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud website.
Thank you so very much from the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud team!