Are you interested in using your ArcGIS maps and spatial data outside the office? Could your organization benefit from apps that let you capture data, find locations, get directions and view maps on mobile devices? The Esri Developer Summit is almost here, and the following is a list of sessions and resources for those interested in for learning more about ArcGIS apps for the field.
Pre-summit Hands-On Training
The pre-summit hands-on workshops are a great way to not only learn, but actually get hands-on time using our software. Make sure to pre-register to attend
Building Smart Forms with Survey123 for ArcGIS
March 4, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Optimizing Field Operations with ArcGIS
March 5, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Technical Workshops are an opportunity for you to learn about Esri products from the development teams themselves. The subject matter of Technical Workshops varies from product overviews to a deep dive on specific workflows.
- Introduction to Explorer for ArcGIS (Tue 1-2pm)
- What’s New in Collector for ArcGIS (Wed 1-2pm)
- What’s New in Survey123 for ArcGIS (Wed 2:30-3:30pm)
- What’s New in Workforce for ArcGIS (Thu 1-2pm)
- What’s New in Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS (Thu 2:30-3:30pm)
- ArcGIS Indoors: An Introduction (Wed 4-5pm, Thu 2:30-3:30pm)
- Extending Survey123 for ArcGIS (Wed 4-5pm)
- ArcGIS Indoors: The Developer Story (Wed 5:30-6:30pm)
- Automating Workforce for ArcGIS with Python (8:30-9:30am)
- ArcGIS Mobile Apps: The Road Ahead (Tue 4-5pm, Thu 5:30-6:30pm)
Demo Theater sessions are usually focused on a specific feature or use case. Demo Theaters pack a lot of content into just 30 minutes, many are standing room only…so don’t be late.
- Navigator for ArcGIS: Tips and Tricks (1:30-2pm)
- Collector for ArcGIS: High Accuracy Data Collection (Wed 10:30-11am)
- Introduction to Workforce for ArcGIS (Wed 4-4:30pm)
- Operations Dashboard Tip and Tricks (Wed 4:30-5pm)
- Survey123 for ArcGIS: Tips and Tricks (Wed 5:30-6pm)
- Using the Survey123 Reporting API to Print Survey Records (Wed 6-6:30pm)
- Remotely Invoking ArcGIS Apps (Thu 11-11:30am)
If you’re interested in a product demo, need to ask technical questions, or just want to see the latest and greatest from the Apps Team; then come see us in the Esri Showcase. You will find these products and more under the “Native SDKs and Apps” banner.
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Workforce for ArcGIS
- Navigator for ArcGIS
- Survey123 for ArcGIS
- Explorer for ArcGIS
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
- ArcGIS Indoors
Monday, March 05: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 06, 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 07, 10:00 a.m – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 08, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
GIS Solutions Expo
On Monday night the showcase area expands to make space for the GIS Solutions Expo where dozens of Esri partners share their innovative solutions, hardware, and GIS services. Here are a few of the partners exhibiting who provide offerings for mobile and field data collection.
(Monday, March 5, 2-7pm)
- Bad Elf – Booth 122
- Citilabs – Booth 131
- Eos Positioning Systems Inc. – Booth 136
- GENEQ inc. – Booth 132
- GroundVu – Booth Z7
- Hangar Technology – Booth Z10
- ikeGPS – Silver Sponsor – Booth 121
- indoo.rs – Booth Z13
- IndoorVU – Booth Z5
- Laser Technology, Inc. – Booth 109
- RouteSmart Technologies, Inc. – Booth 127
- SafeGraph – Booth Z8
- TomTom North America – Booth NB2
- Trimble Inc – Booth 137